What are Dental Veneers?
Veneers are thin porcelain shells that fit over your teeth. Each shell is custom-made to beautifully improve the shape, color, and other aesthetic features of your teeth.
To get started with veneers, you will first come in for a consultation to design dental veneers for you. We will prepare your teeth by polishing and shaping them, so the veneers will fit over your teeth.
When your veneers are ready, you will come again in for placement. If the veneers look great against your teeth, we will bond them permanently to the teeth and make sure your smile looks gorgeous.
Advantages of Choosing Dental Veneers
Veneers for teeth work to improve all aspects of your smile’s appearance. Some reasons to choose veneers for teeth to improve your smile include:
- Natural-Looking Results | Our porcelain veneers reflect light just like real teeth do, so no one will be able to tell that you have dental veneers.
- Stain Resistant | Porcelain veneers seal out substances that can stain your natural teeth or other dental work. This means that the beauty of your smile will last longer.
- Less Time-Consuming | Dental veneers only take a few appointments to create your perfect smile, whereas other aesthetic dental procedures require more difficult changes.
- Immediate Results | Dental veneers can improve the alignment and shape of your teeth more quickly than other procedures can. This single treatment can quickly do everything from resizing to recoloring your smile.
Enjoy the Results of Dental Veneers
Veneers can dramatically transform your smile! There are a variety of minor flaws that veneers can correct. Veneers can ensure that your teeth are:
- The Right Size | A porcelain veneer can transform the shape of a tooth that is not the same size as the others. This will make the teeth in your whole smile look more alike.
- A Better Shape | If a tooth stands out because of its odd shape, Doctors Parke and Rogers can improve it with a dental veneer. You can make every tooth beautiful with veneers.
- Aligned Well | Dental veneers are known as “instant orthodontics.” They can fill gaps to change the alignment of your smile, making it straighter and giving you a better bite.
- Brighter and Whiter | Porcelain veneers can give you the sparkling white smile of your dreams. They can make teeth that are discolored match your whiter teeth or can brighten all of your teeth at once.
If you’re interested in transforming your smile with dental veneers, give us a call today!