We can help you straighten your teeth and fix your bite
If you’re sick of feeling self-conscious about your smile, Dr. Parke and Dr. Rogers can help you make a change. Invisalign clear braces may be exactly the solution you are looking for.
Using a modern approach to straighten your teeth, Invisalign eliminates the need for bulky metal braces and gives you a smoother orthodontic experience. Invisalign will:
- Straighten your teeth and correct any bite misalignment.
- Improve your appearance—and maybe your confidence!
- Increase your oral health by reducing the probability of tooth decay, gum disease, and TMJ pain.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. During your first appointment, your dentist will take impressions of your teeth. From those, the lab will design a series of clear, removable dental aligners that are customized to your smile.
You will wear each set of Invisalign aligners for about two weeks, removing them to eat, drink, brush, and floss. They’ll apply a gentle, steady pressure to your teeth. Each new set of aligners will move your teeth closer to their ideal positions.
You will visit our office just once every six weeks to ensure your treatment is progressing as planned.
What are the Benefits of Invisalign?
You will wear each set of Invisalign aligners for about two weeks, removing them to eat, drink, brush, and floss. As you switch out aligners every few weeks, your teeth will move closer and closer to their ideal positions. You will visit Dr. Parke and Dr. Rogers just once every six weeks to ensure your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Subtle: The aligner trays are difficult for others to see, so you can keep your sophisticated look.
- Removability: You can remove the trays to eat and brush your teeth, which makes them less difficult to clean than metal braces.
- Comfort: Bracket-and-wire braces are prone to causing damage to the gums and creating sores in the surrounding tissues. Invisalign aligners are smooth, which protects your gums and tissues to leave you pain-free.