Our dentists, Stephanie Parke and Renee Rogers, here at Parke & Rogers Dentistry want only the best for our patients, and it shows. We are a friendly team. We all enjoy dedicating our time and energy to creating a beautiful and inviting environment for our patients. We strive to make everyone who enters our doors feel welcomed.
Doctors Parke and Rogers also go above and beyond our patients’ expectations through top-quality dental services and gentle care. We provide the latest dental technology and strive to stay up-to-date, so we can give you the best oral health and most attractive smile that we can.
We can’t wait to serve you and your unique smile while providing you with a great dental experience. Give us a call today to set up an appointment.
We are open and cannot wait to see your smiles!
We wanted to reassure you that we have taken abundant measures to insure that Parke & Rogers Dentistry is the most sanitized environment possible. We are following the Texas State Board and Texas Dental Association protocols, and going above and beyond what is required. As dental professionals we are experts at infection control.
Our office will look much different and we wanted to give you a heads up:
- Our entire team will be wearing masks at all times
- All patients entering the office will be required to also wear masks and use hand sanitizer located at the front desk.
- Our team and will be screened daily for temperature and undergo a Covid-19 questionnaire.
- All patients will also be prescreened 24 hours in advance of, and the day of their appointment for temperature and using a Covid-19 questionnaire.
- We have medical grade air purifies in every operatory and in the waiting room that have H13 true HEPA filters, carbon filters and they ionize the air to remove 99.9% of pollen, dust, mold, bacteria and virus carriers.
- We have installed plexi glass shields at the front desk.
- We are scheduling and have re-designed our waiting room to practice social distancing.
- We have installed clear barriers on the treatment rooms.
- During treatment we will be wearing N95 masks, surgical masks and face shields.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to us,
Dr. Parke and Dr. Rogers
Hear From Our Patients
Same-Day Crowns All Porcelain
Porcelain crowns are a beautiful way to make teeth stronger, whiter, and more appealing. We use CEREC technology to create stunning restorations. CEREC is a system that allows custom-made crowns to be created and placed on your teeth during a single appointment. You can feel and look better in just one appointment with our same-day porcelain crowns.
Oral ID Enhanced Oral Cancer Screening
It makes a big difference to have the latest technology, especially when it concerns issues as serious as cancer. We use the fluorescence technology of Oral ID enhanced oral cancer screening to detect signs of cancer as early as possible. Detecting cancer early is an effective way to improve the health and chances of survival for anyone who is at risk.
Teeth Whitening In Office or At Home
Teeth whitening can boost confidence and self-esteem. We offer effective teeth whitening options that dynamically brighten smiles. You can get the results of professional teeth whitening in our office or at home because we provide both in-office procedures and take-home trays. When you choose Parke & Rogers Dentistry, you can choose the method that is most convenient for you.